Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Just a little snack



Abby is notorious in our family for having such a great appetite. She'll eat darn near anything, and lots of it. It is actually pretty fun having such a daring eater around. (Some day we'll get to tell her husband about the time she ate dog poop, but that's a story for another day.)




Anyway, I picked her up from school last week (kindergarten gets out an hour and a half earlier than the other kids do) and we had some time to kick around before we had another appointment. Abby was hungry, and had already finished the leftovers in her lunch sack, so I offered to buy her a frozen yogurt cone at our local Golden Arches. Once we were there, though, she requested a hamburger instead. (Sorry, Mom! I let her eat fast food!)
So, my little Abby made quick work of a full-sized, $6 burger. Minus pickles and onions, with all the other fixin's.

She was still hungry for dinner a couple of hours later. Apparently kindergarten is very hungry work.

No comments: