
So, you can follow this link to find a nice blog that I recently came across. I like a lot of her design and decorating ideas. My favorite one, though, can be found on her
Friday, May 30th post.
Hooray.
Hope you are all having good days. Yesterday was crazy busy with all sorts of stuff... Another windy Friday Fling, I'm afraid. And today holds all sorts of fun in store, including a Primary Activity Day.
In other news, Abby is giving her first talk in Primary tomorrow. Full report to follow.
3 comments:
Ooh ooh, I want to hear the report from Abby's first talk!
So Is this lady your friend or just a customer? Your work is great and very classy Laura.
I'm like David-I would like to hera how the talk went. So in our Primary my kids are always volunteering for the talk-we have a talk at least every other week-glad they are excited about the gospel!
Congratulations, Laura! Your work is beautiful! How exciting to see you featured on another blog!
Post a Comment