Sunday, November 9, 2008

Friends' Party

I picked up a van full of 8 year olds after school on Friday, and we drove to the local movie theater to watch the new Madagascar 2 movie. The noise level in the van was beyond believable bounds, as they screamed, sang, shouted, and generally had a great time.

Then, after popcorn and soda and a fun movie, we all went back home for breakfast dinner... Pancakes and syrup and tater tots and orange juice. It was crazy fun with all those kids in our tiny house. Perfect. Here's a picture of Bri and his friend Ty.

I just love Brian's face in this photo.

Opening presents...




A little excited for the Transformers cartoon DVD. Wow.





1 comment:

ZooMom3 said...

You're a brave mamma to tackle a gaggle of 8 year olds at the mall! Looks like you handled it all great because everyone looks happy in the pictures. I remember seeing pictures of Brian's first birthday. Mostly I remember Nick looking as gloomy as Eeyore in them because I was out of town... Hard to believe so much time has passed.