Sunday, November 9, 2008

School Portraits

School Pictures are in. We have about a million copies of these darling photos of the two big kids. I'll be sending them out sometime soon, and am giving you this preview as a heads-up.




Here's Casey's photo. On the day of school photos I was at meetings all day. I had fixed Casey's hair before I left, but by the time Chris delivered her to school, it was undone from a busy morning of playing and running around. One of our friends helped get it out of her face for the pictures, and it is kind of nice to see how long it really is when left down. She has it in braids about 99% of the time.




Here's Brian's photo. Plus his new soccer ball and a couple of the Star Wars Lego creations he's been working on since Grandma and Grandpa gave them to him for his Birthday.

While I'm talking about school and Brian, I thought I'd post this great worksheet he brought home this week. Here's what I found out about my big boy:

Words that make me happy: Party, Star Wars, Shooter
Words that make me sad: Bad, Meen (Mean), Ha Ha
Words that make me excited: Yipy (yippee!), Dog, Litsaber (lightsaber)
Words that make me scared: Skeleten (skeleton), Meen (mean), Blder (boulder)
Words that are fun to say: Yahoooo, Bouncing, Mhm (how you say "yes" without using words)
Words that represent me: Smart, Inventor, Cooll (so cool it needs an extra "L"!)



1 comment:

The Wiser Side said...

Cute kids-it is fun to see how long her hair is . . .wow!