Abby and I visited Casey and Brian at Swanson Elementary during their classroom parties on Friday. We joined in the traditional Costume Parade, visiting each of the classrooms and admiring all the creative costuming.
I was pleased as punch when I noticed my two winged girls holding hands, as Casey took Abby along and kept her on the right path.

As part of their class party Casey
decorated a sugar cookie, and ate it, of course!

Abby hamming it up while we watched Brian's class play some games and do relay races in the gym.

Awwww. :)

1 comment:
Here I am at the bottom of your page and just wanted to let you know I read it all and loved it! You're motivating me to do it--just hope I can figure it out enough to work on mine regularly. One problem is I'll want to be doing it at midnight and won't be able to call anyone for help then!!Thanks for sharing! Those Gooch kids are sure cute!
Post a Comment