Colony Days celebrations are one of the times when I am just happy that we live in our little town. What with the bed races, sidewalk chalk art contests, street market, and especially the parade. This year, though, the parade bliss was hampered by soggy and chilly weather. I was working my booth at the market, so Chris was on his own as far as parenting goes... He bundled up the babies, dug out the rain gear, and got them to the parade route in time to fill their bags with loot (c a n d y). I missed sharing the day with them, but I know they did have a lot of fun all the same. I love Casey's face in this picture... Kind of resigned to the fact that she is cold, but still patient with the process of waiting for the parade to arrive.

No comments:
Post a Comment