Casey and Abigail on the back lawn at Grandma and Grandpa's house. After dinner on Sunday night.
It's been a cool evening, with a soft breeze.
The girls, running and playing in the grass, held still only long enough for me to snap these photos of them.
I liked the colors of their dresses and the grass.
They are both growing so quickly (I know, I know... I always say that).
Their personalities are developing, and it is just sweet to watch them learn and become their own people.
It's been a cool evening, with a soft breeze.
The girls, running and playing in the grass, held still only long enough for me to snap these photos of them.
I liked the colors of their dresses and the grass.
They are both growing so quickly (I know, I know... I always say that).
Their personalities are developing, and it is just sweet to watch them learn and become their own people.




4 comments:
Dahling! They look just maaaavelous. They get it from their dads cousin....
YEah, they get it from me. They look so much alike. What cuties.
Beautiful girls!
Post a Comment